Easy as 1, 2, 3!
At Picki Niki, we offer you only the best products, developed with strict standards and lots of love. Our development process always puts safety first with zero compromises. So, when all is said and done, you have a beauty product that is designed amazingly well and works to the highest standards.
Love the smell!
The body powder is amazing! It is a huge bonus for me.
It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, plus the smell is so lovely!
I think it's super relaxing and is a great sleep aid.
Very satisfied ☺️ Especially the scent! I personally don’t like baby power scent tbh but this one is different - not too strong! Loveeee it!
I’ve seen such a difference in my hair and skin since using pickiniki shower filter! 👍🏻 I really think my hair is smoother and silkier now which is amazing!
Replacement is recommended each:
vitamin filter: 1 month
handle/head filter: 2-3 months
Be aware: The replacement cycle may vary depending on temperature and amount of water used, water quality environment in each home, and the condition of the water pipes. You can check the condition of the filter in the shower head through the indicators.
Absolutely. Picki Niki shower head has been certified for safety and can be used for all ages, also by pregnant women, and all skin types. For those sensitive to fragrance, we recommend our "Unscented“ vitamin filter without any fragrance.
The two head filters have different functions.
The sediment head filter would be an additional step for removing physical impurities of all kinds:
- dirt and rust particles
- heavy metals (iron, copper, lead)
The vitamin head filter has the extra function of infusing the shower water with vitamin C for neutralizing of residual chlorine and limescale. Furthermore, it also infuses shower water with vitamin C, collagen, and glycerin to moisturize skin and hair. No more dry and itchy skin after shower. :D
The sediment head filter would be the cheaper option, but you miss out on:
- neutralizing residual chlorine and limescale
- an aromatherapy spa experience at home
- collagen and glycerin for no more dry or itchy skin after showering
OUR RECOMMENDATION: You might think about going for the sediment head filter, if:
- you live in an area with soft water and limescale is no problem
- your local utilities providers use no chlorine for water treatment (rare in big cities, check your local utilities providers website)
- you want the cleanest water for your baby AND don’t want anything else in there. (All our vitamin gel ingredients are all natural and safe, but we understand if you want just the cleanest water possible. You can also use the unscented vitamin filter if you want to be on the safe and use vitamin filter without fragrance.)